Good guacamole is absolutely essential to Mexican dishes (just like salsa), and this is another recipe that is addictive and it will get you rave reviews every time.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ Roma tomato, seeded & diced
- ¼ cup sweet white onion, minced
- ½ jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- sea salt & cayenne pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados into large chunks and place them in a bowl. Mash them a bit with a fork (not too much, you want it to be somewhat chunky).
- Gently mix in the rest of the ingredients and add sea salt and cayenne to taste.