For oatmeal days (1,2, & 7), follow this recipe the night before:
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, molasses, or honey
- 2 Tablespoons chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
To make: Add all ingredients to a bowl with a tight-fitting lid (you could also use a small jar) and shake well to mix. Place in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy right out of the refrigerator or topped with fresh fruit.
For salad days (1, 2, 6, & 7), you can choose from any of these dressings. Pick your favorite and adjust your shopping list accordingly:
Sweet Tahini Dressing
To make, add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir until well-blended.
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, molasses, or raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- cayenne (optional, to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
To make, add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and process until completely smooth. You may want to add water to reach desired consistency. If you do, add it 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- 1 avocado, skin and pit removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
To make, add all ingredients to a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well to combine.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons fresh herbs, minced (optional: I like parsley and thyme)